Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Engagement Pictures


Fun fact about me: I change my desktop background at least once a week.  I also change my phone backgrounds a lot.  I don't know, I just need a change of scenery.





Then I looked at my blog and decided that I wanted a change of scenery there, too.  My dad didn't like the pink anyways.  





Anyways.  Guess what we got a few weeks ago in the mail but I just decided to do something about it today!!!  Our engagement pictures! 





I love them so much.  And since I love our engagement pictures so much, I decided to share them with you.  Let me tell you - if you are getting married and you need a photographer, please contact Ebley Photography.  They're amazing.  Not only do they take awesome pictures, but they are super awesome to work with.  





Even before When Peter and I got engaged, I knew that I wanted engagement pictures done.  And then we won a wedding, and I decided that engagement pictures were going to be cut from our short schedule because time was quite tight, if you recall.





THEN I kept seeing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of these HAPPY couples being happy BEFORE they got married in their engagement pictures, so I decided that I wanted engagement pictures, too.  I made this decision the first week of April.  (Note: we were married the last week of April.)  After some hee-hawing back and forth with Peter, I told him that I would contact ONE photographer and offer the TWO dates that we were available.  And if they said no, I would let it go.





Lucky for us, five days before our wedding, Peter and I made the trip to Madison to have our engagement pictures taken.





And I'm SO happy we did!!!



Peter and I are really good at the "smile nicely and look at the camera" pictures.  


We're not that good at the "now look into the distance and imagine your future together" pictures.  Future's looking preeeeeeeeeetty grim based on this picture.


Or the "hand the love of your life a flower because you love her" pictures. 



Or the "pretend it's not windy and cold outside" pictures.  


Or the "run and jump into each others' arms" pictures.


Peter was good at the (two) jumping pictures!  (Photographer: "Sara, maybe you should jump!"  Sara: "Absolutely not.")


We had a really fun time acting all in love.



These make me laugh because Peter just didn't really know what to do.



The photographers told me that I was REALLY good at showing off my ring.




Probably because I like it so much!!  (Which is beneficial, since I'll be looking at it for the next 100 years or so.)



:)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! It just brings so much romance back and well into the future, over and over again! Thank you for sharing this with us all, Aunt Jane
    PS You fill the corners of my heart with good feelings....

    ReplyDelete